Blondes Have More Fun...
The words out y'all... "Blondes Have More Fun!" Well, it's safe to say I think this is true. If you disagree, then you must not like to have fun... jokes! Truth be told, us blondes sure do know how to have fun #justsayin! Well anyways... this top is super cute! I love rockin' this top!
For all y'all non-blonde folks don't worry Friday + Saturday (the designer) didn't leave you hanging! They make shirts that say your hair color too! I'm just a little bias you could say!
6 Reasons Why Blondes Really DO Have More Fun!
(y'all this is just for kicks & giggles)
1. Blonde Goes With Everything
- As a blonde you can pull off more colors like reds, purples, blues, silvers, golds... any color basically matches blonde! Blonde is the most versatile color there is, but when done right!
2. Blonde Makes You Look Refreshed
- It's something everyone thinks about doing but when it comes time to actually doing it, they chicken out. If you ever want to join "Team Blonde", I suggest you do it because we do have more fun ;). If you naturally have a darker hair line, then going blonde will be a huge transformation! But think of it this way- blonde will make you look refreshed! Sure you're going to have to maintain it more, but think of all the compliments and fun you will have as a blonde woman!
Do keep in mind your skin tone when changing your hair to a fresher look! Some girls just don't like the blonde look but it's totally ok!
3. Blondes are NOT Dumb
-Have you not seen Legally Blonde? Reese Witherspoon challenges the stereotypes that us blondes always get. Yes it's just a movie, but it does make a point. Reese breaks through the mold of those "dumb blonde" implications. Basically, blondes just kick butt!
4. Dry Shampoo is a Blonde's Best Friend!
For darker colored hair you tend to see the oils in your hair more.... for us blondes you just don't! Dry shampoos work like magic on us blondes and turns those greasy roots into a wonderful transformed new head of hair!
5. Blondes are More Confident
-With only 2% of the world being "natural blonde," it's no wonder they feel a need to stand out. Blondes are often cited as more confident than other hair colors because they are more outgoing and energetic. Research suggests that hair color can be the root of one's personality.
(**side note... there was a time when I changed up my hair color and went to the darker side. People would always tell me, "Kirstin you're much more a blonde." That just shows that the research is true.. okay back to the points)
Blondes are perceived as more feminine and ladylike than brunettes or red heads are. Researchers claim that whether your a "natural" or your a "colored blonde", both have the same qualities. It's also been said genetics don't have much to do with it.
6. Blonde is Just Magical
- Just look at Cinderella, Rapunzel, or Khaleesi from Games of Thrones! Blondes have been appearing in fantasy books since the beginning of time! Authors have gone as far as naming a character after their desired hair color, with Goldilocks being one of the most famous folktales characters for children. Blonde hair tends to be the symbol of beauty, strength, and youth. In contrast, darker colored hair characters were more known as the villains.
7. Blondes really DO have more fun!
Blondes truly do have more fun! In fact, even the happiest doll in the world, Barbie, can contest to that! She can put her mind to anything... Fireman Barbie anyone? Not only do Blondes have more fun, they all succeed in crushing all those stereotypes too! So if you haven't yet... why not lighten up and get your fill of what it's like to be on the lighter side of life! Pull a little Marilyn Monroe this spring season!
Y'all, I'm not trying to persuade you one way or another! I just had to "talk the talk" because of this adorable t-shirt from Friday + Saturday! (laughing out loud) If your a brunette or redhead... your in luck because Friday + Saturday has you covered too! We love y'all just the same *giggle *giggle!
I got this shirt from the cutest boutique called Riffraff. They carry the Friday + Saturday brand and this shirt too! Luckily, Riffraff also carries this shirt for blondes, redheads, and brunettes. Just for a sizing tip... the medium for me tends to be more oversized. I'm wearing a medium in the picture. It's comfy and cute!
The earrings I wore with this shirt add the perfect touch! You can shop them in the "Shop the Look" section. Tassels and pom poms are SO in this spring and summer season, so get them before they are gone!
If your in Dallas and your a blonde, or just need some touch-ups on your color... Lure Salon in Dallas is top notch! The salon is so personal and welcoming. Every visit I am always treated with the best service and I always look forward to my next visit to Lure!
If your interested, I have some awesome stylist recommendations for all y'all blondes, brunettes, red heads, and any other color! Just comment below and I'll send you my recommendation!
Go have some fun today!
Love from Texas,