Wedding Wednesday: Photographer
Now that you've learned a little about who Jacob and Christin are let's talk about how amazing We Heart Photography truly is! They both shot our engagement photos, as well as all our wedding pictures. ALL the pictures were so GORGEOUS and TIMELESS! It was hard to choose our favorite photos from our engagement shoot and wedding day because we loved them all. The other amazing take back from our experience with We Heart is we were sent all the pictures on a hard drive and have full access to all the photos online as well. This was really helpful because we were able to allow family to purchase the pictures and Colin and I had our own on a flash drive too. We Heart Photography was super transparent with providing all the shots to us. When we received the wedding flash drive and online access to the pictures, we were shocked to see that they shot nearly 4,000 pictures ! I know talk about a lot of pictures, however all the pictures were sorted into categories. That being said, it's super easy to find pictures from the bride getting ready to pictures from the toasts! As a picture junky, this was exactly what I wanted as all the pictures captured our story of our wedding day.
Below is a snapshot of what the gallery might look like that they provide you with for online access of all the pictures they will capture. The engagement pictures are included in the gallery if you choose to shoot the engagement pictures with them (which we did!) Keep in mind that the photos are available for purchase through We Heart too! (Does this scream Christmas cards? Or gifts for parents?)
- Works Well With Others- I mean could this be any more important?! Jacob and Christin fed off of each other's energy, but you expect someone to work well with their partner. They and Amari Productions (they were our videographers. See our wedding video here) got along splendidly. Another highlight about Jacob and Christin is they both worked amazing one on one , but with our wedding party too. With wedding parties, you're dealing with a wide range of personalities, so having amazing photographers work well with EVERYONE helps make the day so smooth! Your photographer may work great alone, but weddings have a lot of moving parts and it is super important that they work well with others too. That way things go just as planned.
- Personal- Being personal is a quality I believe stood out the most with We Heart Photography. They went over and beyond what was expect of them. I can stand firm and say that they truly cared about Colin and I and our love story. During the holidays and anniversaries, We Heart would send us heart felt gifts, completely out of the blue! To us, this meant so much. Jacob and Christin care about who they are working with and put their whole heart into their work... it really shows!
- Comfortable- If you're like me shooting professional pictures with your guy was a little nerve-racking the first go around. I wasn't sure how we would pose together, without it looking too staged or corny. They did amazing with us and helped us feel comfortable and relaxed during the engagement photoshoot. The biggest take away is Jacob and Christin were able to capture moments between Colin and I that were "natural." This is what I loved when we look back on pictures!
- Classic, yet artistic- Just by looking at the pictures above, you already can tell how incredible their work is. Jacob and Christin capture beautiful and classic images that are so timeless. Each shot they captured illuminated that moment. Each picture truly is captivating and not your typical boring wedding pictures. My favorites are the ones that comes at different angles - something you wouldn't necessarily expect. You don't want a photographer who does all the same poses. That is B O R I N G. We Heart Photography is a keeper!
- Quick- Once you take your engagement pictures all you can think about is when you can see them all. My favorite aspect of We Heart is they will provide a "sneak peak" to some of the images before the whole gallery is ready. This was perfect for impatient people like me. Overall, the turn around time for both engagement and wedding pictures were super quick. During the actually "picture time" of your wedding day, I would assume pictures would take forever (most do) but We Heart captured every moment and more super quick!
- Accommodating- We Heart is very accommodating. They were the most accommodating out of all the people we worked with during the wedding planning process. Colin and I were out of state where We Heart is located, but working with Jacob and Christin was not a problem. They were extremely quick to respond to any questions we had and they fit us into their schedule when we came into town for the engagement shoot. Since we were getting married in Southern California, there were no issues when it came for them traveling to our venue site. They were early for arrival and the whole nine yards. The plus side about We Heart is they WILL travel wherever you are getting married. There's no issues with that... so no matter if your getting married in a different state, they will come to you!
- Perks- Not only does We Heart Photography capture engagement and wedding pictures, but they also offer other services and packages too. We Heart does have the option to include a Photo Booth at your wedding site. I highly recommend this perk because the photo booth pictures are hilarious to laugh at the end of the night, plus the bride and groom will receive a copy of everyone's picture too! Weddings aren't the only service We Heart does. If you're wanted senior portraits, mother daughter pictures, maternity pictures, or just want some fun family pictures, We Heart can do all that and more!
If you're in need of an AMAZING photographers, look no further than We Heart Photography! Jacob and Christin are incredible and are super amazing people too.
If y'all have any questions for me feel free to comment below or email me: StyledbySequins@gmail.com
For questions and more for We Heart Photography you can contact them via email here: HELLO@WEHEARTPHOTOGRAPHY.COM
Have a sparkly day friends!
Love from Texas,